I just did some research on online gambling and the same themes keep repeating. will not open any statistics site because I believe that many statistics can be wrong if not quoted from well done research.
What I learned, however, is the following:
1. Online gambling is illegal in the US and is run in offshore casinos that move from one location to another. This is the location of 메이저놀이터 which operates illegally in many ways.
2. Moving from one location to another creates absolutely no accountability or credibility for these offshore casinos. There is no legal control over the games played by unsuspecting internet users around the world. The money lost from these unscrupulous casinos amounted to millions.
3. Online gambling addiction has been increasing every year, and individuals who play in online casinos are getting younger every year. Individuals who play in online casinos are also underage, and can become addicted to online gambling at a very young age. This does not bode well for their future, as it is much more difficult to kick an addiction when one starts at such a young age.
4. The addictive nature and availability of online gambling make this form of gambling one of the most dangerous. Since a gambler can play casino games directly from his computer, there is access to gambling 24 hours a day. The implications of this scenario are very disturbing indeed.
5. Internet gambling addiction moves very quickly, and therefore losses can occur very quickly. i Internet gambling addiction is also growing very fast because of its fast action.
6. There are software programs that prevent casinos from operating on your own PC http://www.Gamblock.com is an excellent prevention tool for individuals with online gambling addiction. If you have an Internet gambling addiction or know someone who does, you should give this software program a try.
It is hoped that you have learned a little about the dangers of online gambling and the addictive nature of this activity.